Orders received by 4pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) will be shipped the same day. Orders placed after 4pm will be shipped next working day.
Standard Post –
Estimated Delivery time of 1 – 3 working days
United Kingdom & Rest of the World –
Estimated Delivery time of 1 – 7 working days
1. We do everything in our power to offer the fastest shipping, lowest prices, and best customer service in Ireland. We do everything we reasonably can to satisfy our valued customers, but one thing we have absolutely no control over is the package once it has been handed over to the Post Office. Please ensure that the package does not appear damaged before accepting it from the person delivering your mail. If it does appear so then please make them aware of it before opening it.
2. If the package is returned to us because it was not received from the post or if the wrong address was given, the customer will be charged for the costs of re-delivering the package.
3. If the customer returns to us a fully working product claiming it to be faulty, then customer will be charged for the costs to re-send the item. (Note: Always try quickly clicking the battery button 5 times fast before assuming the battery is not working. Most batteries we sell are child locked and require between 3 – 5 presses in quick succession to unlock them.)
4. Delivery time for all orders placed from outside of Ireland will incur a slightly longer delivery time. We aim to have all orders shipped within 2 working days during a normal working period, although National Public Holidays can sometimes result in the closure of Post Offices, this may cause delays in shipping which we have no control over so please be patient.
5. If for any reason you are unhappy with our products or our service please do not hesitate to contact us to see if we can sort the problem out.