- Specially formulated to restore the water-repellent finish found on your outdoors and technical clothing.
- Grangers best-performing waterproofing solution.
- Xtreme Repel should be applied to a freshly cleaned garment – Grangers recommend washing with Performance Wash before use.
- Requires heat activation via a tumble-drier. (a hair dryer works too!)
- Suitable for use on all Gore-Tex® and eVent garments,
Granger’s Xtreme Repel is a spray-on solution designed to restore the water-repellent finish to your technical outdoor clothing and equipment.
You might not know it, but your water-repellent clothing and equipment needs regular maintenance if it’s to work at its best. Time, dirt, and even general wear and tear can all stop your garments repelling water – leaving you with little protection from the elements. Fortunately, Granger’s Xtreme Repel is great at restoring and refreshing your garment’s waterproofing lining.
Based on C6 fluorocarbon technology – the same technology used by clothing manufacturers to create a garment’s original water-repellent finish – Xtreme Repel is ideal for use on entire garments, as well as for simply “topping-up” high-wear areas. Ideally applied to garments that have been cleaned with a specific technical wash – such as Granger’s Performance Wash – Xtreme Repel does require heat activation to work. Grangers recommend tumble drying your product as per its care-label instructions.
Granger’s Xtreme Repel is suitable for use on all outdoor and technical fabrics, and is perfect for maximising performance, and extending the durability of Gore-Tex®, eVent, and all other waterproof clothing.
Granger’s Xtreme Repel is a C6 fluorocarbon-based waterproofing treatment, designed to provide the highest possible standard of breathability water-resistance, and durability.
Granger’s Xtreme Repel is an updated version of our XT Proofer. Suitable for proofing down, fleece, softshell, waterproof/windproof clothing, down sleeping bags, rucksacks and more…
Usage instructions are as follows:
- 1.Ensure that the garment you are treating is clean before starting.
- 2. Xtreme Repel should be applied while the garment is still wet.
- 3. Spray evenly, ensuring a good level of coverage is achieved.
- 4. Dry the garment in a tumble-drier as per its care-label instructions.
Product Code: GRF85